Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Blake VR Recount


 WALT : Know why and how our oceans are being Polluted 


On Tuesday two ladies from Blake VR came to our school to show tell us about Marine wild life and what a healthy area looks like.


When we put the VR head set on I was a little scared but mostly exited to be there and having the privilege to use

the VR. As soon as I put the head set on I saw a lot of fish with sea sponges on the rocks, neon orange snappers , but the scariest part was when the giant Sting-ray swam past us, I screamed very loudly.

The best part of the Blake VR was how we learnt about what we can do to protect the ocean and things that could help. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cleo,
    This sounds so cool, I wish it had been on a day I was in class.
    Our moana is so important I am glad you learnt about how we can help protect it.
    Might see you online this week during lockdown!
    Whaea Jade

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.