Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Te Whare Tui Camp 2019

WALT google slides to create an interesting presentation about our camp experience. 


My camp highlights were going to the beach because we made a 3 foot deep hole. At the beach, we made a huge bridge so we could cross to the other side and at the beach we finished a huge sand castle with a cute heart on top. My favourite part at the beach we were in the sand castle competition we came second place with Zana Awhitia and Mikayla. It was an Egypt city theme with Cleopatras grave and a  big graveyard. My second highlight was slippy hockey because there was dishwashing soap all over the ground and I was in the yellow team and we won. At the end of slippy hockey we played a game when you have to run on the grass and then dropped on the big soapy mat,it was a mess but I was really proud of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cleo you have a great slideshow telling us what you liked who was in your groups and all the things you did but there is one mistake in the part that you said slippy hockey did you mean slippery hockey. They are on page 3 page 4 and in your reflection but I love your backgrounds and your photo's and how you put shaped your pictures. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This slide is so bright and colourful! I like the way you used sunsets and purple skies as your background. Maybe you could make your reflection make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora
    Wow your camp looked amazing. All The photos made me a bit jealous. All That you could have done better would be if you put in more images.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.