Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Rugby World Cup 2019

In Te Manga we have been learning about the Rugby World Cup 2019. 

My country is New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup 2019. Did you know that Wellington is the capital of New Zealand? One of the animals that live in New Zealand is the Maui dolphin. New Zealand have won 3 Rugby World Cups. The first Rugby World Cup was co- hosted by New Zealand and  Australia. 

On the last week of term we did a rugby world cup dress up. Pretty much everyone was an All Black because we all hope they win the R.W.C. I was New Zealand, Whaea Deb gave me the NZ flag. I was so thankful. When we took a class R.W.C photo I was holding the flag and not smiling cause the sun was in my face. These are all the photos of me and my class ... enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.