Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

First Draft - The Great Reading Adventure

I have written about my class assembly. I'm the editing stage so you might find some mistakes. I am still working on it and will post my published writing.

Last Friday Te Whare Tui were doing an assembly and I was involved in it. The assembly was about the great reading adventure and doing varieties of books the two main characters were Arahia was Duffy and kaydee was scruffy. 


At the start of the play Arahia loves books so she says “ I love reading it’s just one of my all time favourite things to do”. My group was the hogwarts harry potter thing I was so nervous that what if I say the wrong thing because I didn’t have my paper.


 So many people were looking at the play I was relieved because we looked ridiculous because some of us had lightning on our head it was so funny. We had the most WAKY capes in the world worse than hogwarts Mikayla one was a little to how do I say this oh red that’s it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.