Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Our Class Assembly - The Very Hungry Kina


My throat was dry, my heart skipped a beat, I was about to go up on the show and shine. I was so nervous I just wanted to run away but I could not do that because I would be crazy and the show would really BAD if I did that. It was my turn I was with Kaydee Arahia Liv Lucy Awhi. It was my turn I was smiling and speaking to the crowd and then they there were smiling and so was my mum and she made the thumbs up. I really wanted to say hi in the microphone but I didn't, it was so fun and my mum was proud and I was proud of myself and the class and then the show had to end. Liv said time to celebrate and then we danced and I did the floss and Teina did the orange justice.

3 comments:

  1. my favourite was at the end when everyone got to dance,what was your favourite part of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did a marvelous job in our class assembly. You have a great clear voice for narration! What did you enjoy most about the story and our class performance?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.